These terms and conditions are permanently available at www.durarace.com in a way that makes it possible to obtain, reproduce and record it, by printing or saving it on a carrier at any time.
The Regulations define and regulate the general terms and conditions for the conclusion and implementation of sales contracts via the DURARACE online store, as well as delivery methods, payments, rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller, conditions for withdrawal from the contract, complaint procedure. It also contains information on the possibility of using out-of-court dispute resolution and regulations regarding electronic services provided by the Seller.
The administrator of personal data collected via the online store is Bartosz Sławiński, running a business under the name of CCS Bartosz Sławiński, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, having the address and address for delivery: ulica Brzozowa 35, Kozienice (26-900) and the address of the place of business: ulica Kochanowskiego 133, Garbatka Letnisko (26-930), NIP: 8121895945, REGON: 365321365, contact phone: +48 600 899 598, e-mail address: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014, the Consumer can not waive the rights granted to him in the above Act. In the event that the provisions of these Regulations are less favorable to the Consumer than the provisions of the Act, then the provisions in question shall prevail and apply.
§ 1 Definitions
- Personal data administrator – Seller.
- Online chat – an electronic service available in the online store, using the Messenger application supported by the Facebook social network, which allows contact with the client.
- Delivery time – the time from the confirmation of the order to the delivery of the ordered goods.
- Delivery time – the time at which the order is completed by the Seller and then issued to a particular Carrier, this time does not include delivery time.
- Working day – the day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Contact form – an electronic service, an interactive form available in the online store enabling customers to contact the Seller.
- Registration form – an electronic service, an interactive form available in the online store that allows you to create a customer account.
- Order form – electronic service, an interactive form available in the store that allows you to place an order, in particular by adding goods to the cart and defining the terms of the sales contract, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Password – a string of characters that are chosen by the customer when registering.
- Client :
- a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity,
- legal person,
- an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity,
– who has concluded or intends to conclude a sales agreement with the Seller, as well as for whom electronic services may be provided.
- Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), hereinafter referred to as kc
- Consumer – a natural person who performs with the Seller a legal action not related directly to its business or professional activity.
- Customer Account – an electronic service, an individual panel for the Customer, in which data provided by the Customer is collected and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Shopping basket – an element of the store’s software in which the goods selected for purchase are visible, in which there is a possibility to determine and modify the order data, in particular the quantity of goods.
- Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which the law provides for legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf.
- Regulations – these store regulations.
- Seller – Bartosz Sławiński, running a business under the name CCS Bartosz Sławiński, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, having the address of the headquarters and delivery address: ulica Brzozowa 35, Kozienice (26-900) and address of the place of activity: Kochanowskiego St. 133, Garbatka Letnisko (26-930), NIP: 8121895945, REGON: 365321365, contact phone: +48 600899598, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online store – a website available under the domain www.durarace.com, through which the Seller conducts online sales.
- Towar / Produkt – movable things available in the online store and services being the subject of the sales contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales contract – means a contract for the sale of goods concluded or concluded at a distance between the Customer and the Seller via the online store.
- Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded without simultaneous physical presence of the parties.
- Electronic service – a service provided electronically by the Seller to the Customer via an online store.
- Consumer Rights Act – Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws item 827, as amended).
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, submitted via the order form available on the store’s website, aimed directly at the conclusion of the contract for the sale of goods or goods with the Seller.
§ 2 General information
- The customer is obliged to use the online store and any services offered by the Seller through him in a manner consistent with applicable laws on the territory of the Republic of Poland and with the provisions of these Regulations, in particular respect for the principles of social coexistence, personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties.
- These regulations are addressed both to Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the online store (unless in a given provision it is indicated that it applies only to Customers who are not Consumers or only Consumers).
- Forms of consent, so-called checkboxes, which concern the Customers’ personal data, are available on the store’s website, in every place where personal data are collected. Contents of consents are always accepted by the Customer. Customers can update, modify and withdraw their consents to the processing of their personal data that have been made available to the Seller.
- The purchase of the goods may be made by the customer who has his place of residence or place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- All information contained in the Seller’s online store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, and they are only an invitation for customers to conclude a contract, in accordance with Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- Using the online store means any activity of the customer / user, which leads to the reading of the contents by him, which are posted on the store’s website.
- In order to secure and ensure the protection of the electronic message as well as digital content, the Seller implements and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- The Seller informs that the use of services provided electronically, the public nature of the Internet and its use, may involve certain risks, e.g. it may be possible to obtain and modify the Customers’ data by unauthorized persons, the installation of malware on the device and in the IT system may occur used by the customer. Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize risks.
- The seller has the right to organize occasional promotional campaigns and contests, their terms and conditions will always be given on the store’s website. Promotions in the online store are not subject to merging, unless it is allowed by the rules of the given promotion.
- The minimum technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system of the Seller, which will enable the Customer to use the online store, are:
- computer, laptop or other multimedia device with internet access,
- an internet browser that supports cookies
- access to electronic mail.
§ 3 Using the online store
- The seller enables the following forms of contact:
- telephone number +48 600 899 598,
- by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com,
- at the address of the place of activity: ulica Kochanowskiego 133, 26-930 Garbatka Letnisko,
– between 08:00 and 16:00 on business days.
- Shopping in the online store is possible without the need to set up a customer account in the store.
- In order to view the store’s assortment, it is not required to create a customer account.
- The sale of goods available in the store is based on the order placed by the customer.
- The customer can place such an order without having to log in to the account, directly after adding the item to the cart.
- Access to some functionalities of the website may, however, require prior registration by the Customer and each login. Using the available functionalities of the online store is voluntary.
- In order to use the account properly, and to place an order in the store, it may be required to enable cookies in your browser.
- The prices of goods in the assortment of the online store are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. However, they do not contain information on supply prices and related costs.
- The Customer shall be informed about the delivery costs which the Customer is obliged to pay in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract and the final amount to be paid together with taxes on the order form at the time of placing the order, in particular when the Customer wishes to be bound the sales contract and in the information tab on delivery costs.
- The costs related to access to the Internet network and data transmission are borne solely by the Customer, according to the Supplier’s tariff, with which the Customer has signed a contract for the provision of internet services.
- The customer is responsible for the authenticity and completeness of the data left in the store, which were entered in individual forms.
- The online store provides the following free electronic services: customer account, registration form, contact form, order form, online chat, which are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Seller will inform directly on the store’s website about any interruptions in the provision of the above services.
- The customer has the right to submit a complaint related to the provision of free electronic services provided by the Seller. Complaints regarding electronic services and other complaints related to the operation of the online store (excluding the complaint mode, which is described in the further part of the Regulations), may be submitted by the Customer in writing to the address provided in point 1 or via e-mail to the e-mail address – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is recommended that the customer submitting a complaint in the application should provide a description of the problem.
- The position taken by the Seller in relation to a given complaint shall take place immediately, however not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
- The Customer who is a Consumer also has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of services by electronic means. This entitlement is vested in the Customer in accordance with the provisions contained in these regulations.
- The Customer, for whom the Seller provides account services and which is of a continuous and indefinite nature, is entitled to terminate the contract for the provision of the service without giving a reason, with immediate effect. The right will be exercised after sending a statement electronically or in writing on the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
- The Seller reserves the right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services, which are continuous and perpetual, subject to a 14-day notice period, if the Customer breaches the provisions of these Regulations.
§ 4 Creating an account in the store
- The Client’s account is created by completing the registration form. In order to create a Customer account, one must go to the “Account” tab, visible at the top of the page or select the option when placing an order. It is necessary to provide the following data in the registration form available in the online store: e-mail address (e-mail address).
- Additional data that can be supplemented in the account’s admin panel will be used to place orders in the store when filling out the order form.
- The customer’s account registration in the store is free.
- The service is provided for an indefinite period.
- After submitting the form, the Customer receives a confirmation of registration by the Seller to the e-mail address provided earlier. In order to log in to the account, the Customer must provide the login indicated in the registration form during its creation. After logging in to your account, the Customer can edit the data entered by him, check the status of the order and view the order history.
- Creating a customer account in the store is possible after pressing the “Register” button.
- The customer, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees for it, has the right to delete the account at any time. This is done by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail.
§ 5 Chat online
- The seller enables customers / users to contact us via chat. It is a feature based on fast online contact.
- The electronic chat online service is provided free of charge and for a specified period of time, until the conversation ends and the chat window is closed.
- In order to use the aforementioned electronic service, hover your mouse over the chat window located in the lower right corner and click on “Start chat” and log in according to the instructions for the Messenger application supported by the Facebook social network, providing your login details, ie e-mail address and password.
§ 6 Contact form
- The electronic service contact form is provided electronically and enables the User to send an electronic message via the form provided on the website.
- The “contact form” service is provided free of charge.
- The service is concluded for a definite period of time, begins when the customer joins it and terminates when the form is withdrawn or when the completed form has been sent and the seller has responded.
- The service enables customers to contact the Seller via an interactive form.
- In order to use the contact form service, click on the “CONTACT” tab, enter the correct e-mail address and fill in the message field and click on the “SEND” button.
§ 7 Rules for placing an order
- The electronic service “order form” is free of charge and has a one-off character.
- Orders via the store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The order is placed by completing the order form.
- The contract is concluded for a definite period of time. It starts at the moment the Customer first adds to the electronic basket and ends when the Customer withdraws from completing the order form or when the order is placed and the Seller sends the completed form by clicking the button approving the purchase and confirming the necessity to pay the price.
- The procedure leading to the conclusion of the sales contract is made by selecting the goods and undertaking technical activities based on messages and other information that are displayed on the online store website when placing the order. The goods are ordered by clicking the button confirming the purchase and confirming the necessity to pay the price.
- You can make a purchase without having to register in the account panel.
- If the Customer chooses to place an order without registration, the Customer fills out the order form with the following details: name and surname, delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), e-mail address, optional number telephone number and data regarding the sales contract concluded: the goods, quantity, place, method of delivery and method of payment. Customers who are Entrepreneurs who want to receive an invoice should also provide: the name of the company under which they operate and the tax identification number. At this stage of ordering, the customer is obliged to check the correctness of the data entered by him and selected goods.
- The seller sends an e-mail to the confirmation e-mail address provided in the form and information about the acceptance of the order for execution. The message sent includes all previously agreed terms of the sales contract. In particular, the quantity and type of goods ordered, the total price to be paid together with the delivery costs and the amount of rebates granted. Upon receipt of the above message by the Customer, a sales agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- The customer confirms the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail that contains the order number.
- The customer can edit the order until clicking the “Buy and pay” button.
- The customer can set up a customer account via the order form. The registration by the Customer is one-time, voluntary and free. The data provided during the registration of the account will be used for the next orders.
- The customer who created the client’s account has the option of logging in the order status check.
§ 8 Payment and delivery
- The goods’ blanks posted on the store’s website are gross prices and do not contain information on delivery costs (in particular, shipping, delivery and postal services). They are indicated to the Customer when placing the order, in particular when the customer wishes to be bound by the sales contract and in the information tab concerning the delivery costs.
- The goods are delivered to the Customer in accordance with the method chosen when placing the order.
- The seller allows the following methods of delivery of the ordered goods:
- The customer can use the delivery of goods by courier,
- The customer can use the delivery of goods by courier delivery,
- The customer may use a free personal collection, available at: ul. Kochanowskiego 133, Garbatka Letnisko (26-930) on working days between 8.00-16.00.
- The seller allows the customer the following forms of payment for the ordered goods:
- cash on delivery,
- payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account with the following number: 56 1020 4317 0000 5902 0460 2449, if the payment is chosen by bank transfer, the Seller asks you to use the order number as the payment title, order,
- payment in the form of a prepayment (applies only to Entrepreneurs) to a bank account with the following number: 56 1020 4317 0000 5902 0460 2449,
- payment by bank transfer, electronic card payment through the PayU SA external payment system based in Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, NIP: 7792308495, KRS: 0000274399, REGON: 300523444- current possible payment methods are available on the website https://www.payu.pl/.
- Detailed information on the ways and costs of delivery, as well as available payments are posted on the online store in the tab “Cost and time of delivery” and “Payments”.
- The seller documents the sale of the ordered goods with a receipt or at the Customer’s request by a VAT invoice, which are attached to the ordered goods.
- If the Customer selects payment for the ordered goods in the form of a prepayment, he is obliged to make the payment within 7 days.
- If the Customer chose payment by transfer, payment by bank transfer via an external payment system (electronic payment) or payment by credit card, he is obliged to make payment within 7 business days from the date of receipt of the message confirming the order acceptance by the Seller, defining the total cost of the order together with delivery (from the date of conclusion of the contract of sale).
- In the absence of payment within the prescribed period, the order will be canceled.
- If the Customer chose the payment on delivery on delivery of the courier, he is obliged to make it directly upon personal collection of the goods.
- The delivery of goods to the customer is payable, unless the sales contract provides otherwise.
- The delivery of goods takes place within the territory of the Republic of Poland and the European Union, to the address provided when placing the order.
- Shipping costs of the ordered goods depend on the country to which the product is to be sent, as well as on the quantity and weight of the shipment.
- The customer is kept informed about the amount of delivery costs which are visible on the order form.
§ 9 Execution of a sales contract
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods which are the subject of the sales contract without defects.
- The ordered product is delivered to the Customer at the address indicated during the ordering by the selected Courier.
- The Seller informs that the goods sold may also be personalized, i.e. made according to specific parameters provided by the Customer, at his special request. In order to use this option, please write an e-mail to the Seller. The cost of the order depends on the requirements, and the waiting time for such a product is about 2 weeks. Detailed information will be provided directly when placing the order. The right to withdraw from an agreement concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to contracts in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
- Conclusion of a sales contract between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer first placed an order using the order form. The condition to place an order is to have an active e-mail account.
- The ordered goods are packed in a way that suits its properties. The seller ensures that the goods are properly secured for transport in such a way that they will not be damaged, flooded, etc.
- The Seller informs the Customer about the delivery of the goods to the Courier by sending the appropriate information to the e-mail address provided as confirmation.
- The message summarizing and confirming the order contains all previously agreed terms of the sale agreement: the quantity of the ordered goods and its type, as well as the total price including delivery and VAT, any discounts / discounts, as well as payments to be made.
- The ordered goods are delivered to the Customer according to His choice.
- The delivery time depends on the delivery method chosen by the customer.
- The seller allows the customer to collect personal ordered goods, which is free. In this case, collection of the goods is possible immediately after payment.
- The delivery and delivery time is from 2 to 7 working days. Unless in the description of a given product or when placing an order a different date has been given.
- If you order goods with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
- In the case of ordering goods with different delivery times, the customer has the possibility to demand delivery of goods with parts or delivery of all goods after completing the entire order.
- If the Customer chose payment by bank transfer, payment by bank transfer through an external payment system or credit card or debit card for the ordered goods, the beginning of the delivery period starts from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery, the delivery date of the ordered goods starts from the date of the contract of sale.
- When filling in the order form and in the e-mail confirming the order, the customer is informed about the costs of the delivery method chosen by him.
- The customer also has the option to cancel or change the order, but not later than until the Seller sends a confirmation message. For this purpose, the Customer contacts the Seller by phone or email. Canceling or changing the order after the said date is possible after consultation with the Seller.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances or the impossibility of fulfilling the order at the time specified by the Customer, the Seller shall immediately contact the Customer in order to determine the further procedure, including changing the method of delivery and setting a new delivery date.
- After receiving the parcel, the customer or the authorized person should, as far as possible, examine the package whether it is not damaged, flooded, or the content of the package is intact. The customer should, if possible in the presence of the Courier, draw up a damage report and notify the Seller about it.
- In the event that the goods look damaged, the Seller asks the customer not to accept the parcel. The above recommendations in no way exclude and limit the rights of the customer to submit complaints on the terms provided for in the regulations. The Client’s recommended procedure is only to help the Seller determine the causes and liability for the damage caused. Failure to correct the aforementioned damage protocol does not limit the possibility of reporting damage to the parcel. The complaint procedure remains unchanged regardless of the application or non-application of the above recommendations.
- In the absence of the Customer at the indicated delivery address, the Supplier shall leave a notification or attempt to contact by calling the number provided when placing the order in order to determine the next delivery date of the ordered goods. If the courier / carrier sends back the package to the address of the seller, the seller will contact the customer again in order to set a new date and cost of delivery.
§ 10 Withdrawal from the contract
- A customer who is a consumer who has concluded a distance or off-premises contract may withdraw from it without giving a reason within 14 calendar days.
- The aforementioned right of withdrawal is due from the moment the Customer takes possession of the person ordered by him or a person indicated by him other than the Carrier.
- If the subject of the contract covers many things that are delivered separately, the deadline for withdrawal expires after 14 calendar days since delivery of the last ordered item, lot or part.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of 14 calendar days, in writing or by email to the address indicated in § 3 of the Regulations.
- In the event of the Consumer withdrawing from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void.
- In order to submit a statement on withdrawal from the contract, the Customer may use the form template, which is an attachment to these Regulations and is posted on the store’s website. It is not obligatory to use the formula. The customer may or may not use the form provided.
- The Seller shall promptly, within no more than 14 calendar days from the receipt of the declaration of withdrawal, return to the Customer any payments received from him, including costs of delivering goods using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless The customer has explicitly agreed to another solution that will not be associated with any additional costs.
- If the Consumer submitted a statement on withdrawal from the sales contract before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The seller may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the goods or until proof is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
- The customer is obliged to return the ordered goods to the address of the Seller within no more than 14 calendar days from the day on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract.
- The Customer who is a Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the goods.
- In the case when the returned goods due to their nature can not be sent in the normal mode by post, the Seller informs the Customer who is a Consumer about the costs of returning the items on the store’s website.
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the ordered goods.
- In accordance with the provisions of art. 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights, the right to withdraw from a contract concluded away from the business premises or at a distance is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts:
- for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer who was informed before the provision begins that after fulfilling the provision by the Entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the specification of the Consumer or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the object of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the benefit are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Entrepreneur has no control;
- in which the Consumer expressly demanded that the Entrepreneur come to Him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Entrepreneur provides additional services other than those whose performance the Consumer has demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the Consumer with regard to additional services or items;
- in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- for delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
- concluded through a public auction;
- for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
- for delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer’s express consent before the deadline for withdrawal and after informing the Entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
§ 11 Complaints and warranty
- The seller is obliged to provide the customer with goods in accordance with the order, which is free from defects.
- Detailed information regarding the Seller’s liability towards the Customer is included in the Civil Code, in particular in articles from 556 to 576.
- The seller is liable if the product sold has a physical or legal defect.
- The customer has the right to make a complaint in any form, eg in writing to the address of the Seller’s office or via email to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Customer executing the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the Seller’s address provided in § 3. If, for example, the type of goods, its delivery by the Customer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the goods available to the Seller in the place where the goods is located.
- If these rights are exercised by the Customer who is a Consumer, the delivery costs are on the part of the Seller.
- In the case of a Customer who is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
- In order to file a complaint, it is recommended that the Customer provide the following information, but failure to provide indicated data does not affect the complaint process, and only may be helpful for the Seller in the course of considering the complaint:
- data of the person submitting the complaint in order to contact and the details of the Seller,
- the date of purchase of the product being advertised and the date of filing,
- the subject of the complaint,
- Consumer’s request.
- In order to file a complaint, the Customer may use the form template placed on the online store’s website.
- The seller on the website of the online store provides a sample complaint form, which can be used by the customer. Failure to use the form does not affect the complaint and the effectiveness of its consideration.
- In the absence of a response by the Seller to the complaint within 14 calendar days, the complaint is deemed justified. After the indicated date, the Seller can not refuse to comply with the Consumer’s request.
§ 12 Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
- The Seller informs that detailed information on out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures as well as rules on access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
http: //www.uokik .gov / wazne_adresy.php.
- The Seller informs that at the Internet address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is an EU internet platform available, the so-called ODR platform. The customer has the right to use it. This platform is an interactive and multilingual dispute resolution model.
- The Customer being a Consumer has the possibility to use extrajudicial dispute resolution, including:
- The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to request a settlement of the dispute arising from the concluded sales contract to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws No. 4, item 25, as amended), regulations of the organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration are specified in the Ordinance of the Minister of Justice of September 25, 2001 in on determining the rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer arbitration courts. (Journal of Laws No. 113, item 1214, as amended),
- The Customer being a Consumer may apply to the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller,
- The customer who is a consumer has the right to obtain free assistance in order to resolve the dispute between him and the store. For this purpose, it may use the help of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (eg the Consumer Federation),
- A customer who is a consumer can use the online dispute resolution platform at the EU level (ODR platform), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 13 Personal data in the online store
- The Seller declares that he adheres to all rules of protection of personal data of persons using the online store and all legal regulations.
- The Seller informs that the provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the personal data required to conclude the sales agreement indicated on the website and in the regulations, results in the inability to conclude the contract.
§ 14 Final provisions
- Contracts are concluded in Polish via the online store.
- In matters not covered by the provisions of these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- Attachments to the regulations constitute its integral part.
- The seller reserves the right to make changes to these regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 14 days in advance by sending an online link to the new entries. The changes come into force within 14 calendar days from placing them on the store’s website. If the Customer does not accept the changes, he is obliged to inform the Seller about this fact within 14 calendar days, and thus the contract will be terminated. Otherwise, after the indicated period, the Seller will consider that the changes have been accepted.
- Amendments to the regulations regarding certain electronic services (eg Customer’s account, order form) remain binding in the event that the User has been correctly informed about the changes and has not terminated the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of notification.
- Changes in the regulations do not affect already placed orders and orders in progress.
- The Regulations enter into force on January 3, 2018.